Do you enjoy helping customers by solving their technical issues?
Would you like to be part of a customer facing, fully technical team helping to ensure service quality?
How about keeping up with the latest telecommunication technologies?
If your answer is yes, we would like to meet you!
Fresh graduates also welcome to apply!
Voipfuture is developing software solutions to give the customers full control over their voice service quality.
We are a young, innovative, multicultural company with an excellent reputation in the VoIP monitoring market. Our team provides technical support to a wide range of external customers from all over the world.
We are seeking a new member for our system support team, remote or located in Hamburg / Germany at the earliest possible opportunity.
The right person will be technical & analytical, will assist our customers regarding our software, will design and implement Linux-centric projects.
Our solutions are built on C++, Java, Tomcat and PostgreSQL and operated in IMS, VoLTE and 5G in domestic and international telecom networks.
- Schedule & perform software updates and upgrades of multi-site deployments
- Provide technical support to customers & incident management
- Supervise trial installations / PoCs, prepare reports & collaborate with sales team
- Design, manage and implement projects end-to-end
Required Qualifications :
- Fluent in English verbal & written
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Curiosity & Passion
- Ability to understand & solve complex problems
- Being able to work in CET timezone (9:00 to 17:00)
- Linux background (CentOS)
- Past experience as a systems administrator, network engineer, or software developer
- Experience with
- Scripting (Bash / Python)
- Database (PostgreSQL)
- Virtualization tools (VMware / KVM / Cloud e.g. AWS)
- VoIP, VoLTE, VoWiFi (SIP, RTP, RTCP, IMS, NGN, 4G, 5G)
- Flexible work schedules
- University degree or similar working experience
- German knowledge is an advantage
- If you are already in based in Germany it would be an advantage as well
What you get:
- Competitive salary and 28 vacation days
- A ticket for Hamburg’s public transport HVV
- We offer Jobrad
- A diverse and inclusive workplace
- Contact with the latest telecommunications technologies
- Plenty of opportunities to gather professional experience