Voipfuture Announces its Participation in the Mobile World Congress 2016
An opportunity to experience Voipfuture’s integrated monitoring solution for RTP and SIP
Hamburg, January 28, 2016. Voipfuture will showcase its new solution at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Hall 6 6M17, February 22-25, 2016.
Voipfuture is the RTP monitoring pioneer and technology leader for voice quality monitoring to control and evaluate network performance and quality of Voice over IP services.
Voipfuture’s Qrystal product monitors full traffic on the media plane, including complete 24/7 analysis of all packets and all calls, in both directions, delivering accurate RTP quality every 5 seconds.
Voipfuture Qrystal correlates RTP and SIP. For this purpose, Voipfuture Qrystal delivers among others
- SIP & RTP monitoring at full line rate
- Full set of signaling KPIs, incl. ACD, SEER, call duration and delay KPIs
- Full set of media monitoring KPI, incl. GMR, GSR, CMR and CTR
- Selective and full recording of the control & media plane
- Multi-dimensional grouping, with routes monitored by number plan
- SIP registration statistics by domain
In addition, the solution shown at Barcelona 2016 is the first enabling certified passive waveform monitoring, checking live traffic for echo, noise, fuzzy voice, and one-way calls.
The technology is exceptionally scalable. It makes Voipfuture Qrystal applicable to a wide range of network environments, from enterprise branch sites to major interconnection points and carrier networks.
Use cases include
- Voip Troubleshooting
- Network performance optimization
- Customer care applications
- Interconnection monitoring
- Customer SLA monitoring
Voipfuture’s technology is applicable to LTE, IMS, NGN networks as well as to wholesale carrier and enterprise environments.
More about Voipfuture: www.voipfuture.com
More about Voipfuture at Barcelona: www.voipfuture.com/event/mobile-world-congress