TELCOMS System Engineer / LINUX EXPERT
Job ID: VCT193
Location: Hamburg, Germany
To strengthen our team we would like to fill the position in Hamburg at the earliest possible opportunity. The candidate will assist our customers on a multitude of tasks related to our distributed platform. In addition, the candidate will design and implement Linux-centric projects.
Our solutions are built on C++, Java, Tomcat and PostgreSQL and operated in IMS, VoLTE and 5G in domestic and international telecom networks.
- Implementation of software updates and upgrades of multi-site deployments
- Incident management and customer support (mostly remote)
- Regular business hours with occasional 24×7 standby support
- Supervise prove of concept installations on-site and/or remotely
- Design and implementation of projects
- Occasional international business trips
Required Qualifications :
- University degree or similar working experience or a passion for Linux
- Strong Linux background (scripting, installation)
- Joy working together with our clients (identifying the needs of our clients)
- Experiences in at least one of the following areas: VoIP, scripting, virtualization, big data
- Fluent in English language – German advantage
- Passionate junior candidates welcome!
What you get:
- Good salary package
- Contact with state-of-the-art technologies
- Plenty of opportunities to gather professional experience
- Great working atmosphere within an international expert team of telco professionals
Do you possess knowledge about quality assurance for telecommunications-based systems and want to apply your experience to new challenges? Then you can look forward to an exciting and multifaceted job in a young and innovated high-tech company.
Please send application by e-mail with desired salary and earliest date of availability to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to receiving your application!