System Support Engineer
Do you enjoy helping customers solve technical problems?
Do you want to be part of a customer facing, fully technical team helping to ensure the service quality of the customers?
Would you like to keep up with the latest telecommunication technologies?
Voipfuture is developing software solutions to give the customers full control over their voice service quality.
We are a young, innovative, multicultural company with an excellent reputation in the VoIP monitoring market. Our team provides technical support to a wide range of external customers from all over the world.
We are seeking a new member for our system support team, located in Hamburg / Germany at the earliest possible opportunity.
The right person will be technical & analytical, will assist our customers regarding our software, will design and implement Linux-centric projects.
Our solutions are built on C++, Java, Tomcat and PostgreSQL and operated in IMS, VoLTE and 5G in domestic and international telecom networks.
- Schedule & perform software updates and upgrades of multi-site deployments
- Provide technical support to customers & incident management (mostly remote)
- Supervise trial installations / PoCs, prepare reports & collaborate with sales team
- Design, manage and implement projects end-to-end
- Occasional international business trips
Required Qualifications :
- Fluent in English verbal & written
- Curiosity & Passion
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand & solve complex problems
- Strong Linux background (CentOS)
- German knowledge is an advantage
- University degree or similar working experience
- Past experience as a systems administration, network engineer, or software development engineer
- Flexible work schedules
- Experience with
- Scripting (Bash / Python)
- Database (PostgreSQL)
- Virtualization tools (VMware / KVM / Cloud e.g. AWS)
- VoIP, VoLTE, VoWiFi (SIP, RTP, RTCP, IMS, NGN, 4G, 5G)
Fresh graduates also welcome to apply!
What you get:
- Good salary package
- A diverse and inclusive workplace
- Contact with the latest telecommunications technologies
- Plenty of opportunities to gather professional experience
- Home office possibility