Voipfuture’s Qrystal quality assurance solution gives communication service providers (CSPs) full control over their voice service quality
Qrystal is a passive mid-point monitoring solution for real-time communication services
- Consisting of distributed Qrystal Probes and the central Qrystal Manager
- Non-intrusive test access ports (TAPs) connect the probes to the network
- Determine the signaling and media stream characteristics at multiple points in the network
- Analyze all SIP, RTP, and RTCP packets on a link in real-time
- Generate unique metrics for further processing by the Qrystal Manager
- Call-related SIP signaling at a monitoring point is analyzed and summarized as xDRs
- SIP messages are stored on the probe for display in call flow diagrams
- Voipfuture’s patented fixed time slicing technology creates quality data records (QDR)
- Containing highly condensed statistical information for every 5-second segment of an RTP stream
- QDRs hold several hundred values, ratios, KPIs, and even automatic root cause indicators.
- Qrystal Probes also feature smart packet recording to create traces of individual calls or trunks.
- A carrier-grade data warehouse
- Collects all metric data from the Qrystal Probes for post-processing and aggregation
- KPIs, quality-enriched CDRs, and other data are stored in the data warehouse.
- Offers a multitude of analytics and troubleshooting capabilities that enable
- Effective voice service monitoring
- Fault alarming
- Numerous interfaces for integration with OSS/BSS applications